Lolo Company are delighted to announce that we’ve been selected, along with 12 other awesome start-ups, to join the 2021 cohort in MobilityXLab.
MobilityXLab was started in 2017 by six industry partners: Volvo Group, Volvo Cars, Ericsson, Zenseact, CEVT and Veoneer.
MobilityXlab offers young companies with pioneering ideas the opportunity to accelerate through the possibility to strategic partnership with six global players within mobility and connectivity.
Needless to say, we are humbled and delighted to be selected along with 11 other awesome and innovative companies:
- Deep Scenario, Germany – deepscenario.com
- IVEX, Belgium – Ivex.ai
- DPella, Sweden – dpella.io
- Emsense, Sweden – emsensetech.com
- Kontrol, Austria – kontrol.tech
- RadChat, Sweden – radchat.tech
- Omen Technologies, Sweden – omen-technologies.com
- AgeVolt, Slovakia – agevolt.com
- Chargetrip, Netherlands – chargetrip.com
- DataTor Lab, Sweden – data-tor.com
- Sekai, Malta – sekai.io
The big activities for MobilityXLab kick off post summer, so we’ll be sure update our blog with the latest happenings in this exciting program.